You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Website Wireframe & Build for Enterprise-Quality eCommerce Website for Toys
Absolutely REQUIRED of ALL Applicants:
* Portfolio of websites your company has designed & built
* Contact info of prior client for reference check
* Must execute NDA prior to start of project
* I need a website wireframe and build for an enterprise-quality eCommerce website that will sell Toys. Sites that I like the look, feel, and structure of are: Shop.Mattel.com, ToysRUs.com, and eToys.com. Those websites should be used as inspiration in the design. Final site will not be as comprehensive as ToysRUs.com, FYI.
PROJECT BUDGET: $5,000 - $7,000
PROJECT TIMELINE: 10 weeks from start to completion
* eCommerce website template design and development
* Database structure development & set up of database management system
* Content Management System Installation and Customization
* Code custom pages, functions, and procedures
* Install and configure eCommerce plug-in (osCommerce to be engine)
* Load Content on website (image assets, item info, etc)
* Testing and Debugging
* Set up Google Analytics
* On-page Search Engine Optimization (i.e. canonical URLs, clean code, anchor text, site map, meta tags… the basics)
* I will have detailed expectations & thoughts for key pages. That document will be available to bidders who proceed to the 2nd stage of this hiring process.
* Pages I've identified that will need to be designed & built
- Top level pages for 6 “shop by” horizontal navigation items:
- Sub-category page layouts for associated top-level items: i.e. a products page for an individual Category class, Brand class, Gender class, Age class
- A common Product page layout
- A common landing page layout for promos on homepage
- Help page & associated subpages (FAQ, etc)
- Typical eCommerce transactional page(s)
NOTE: When applying, it is essential that a portfolio of your prior work is available. Groups without portfolios will not be considered.
Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.