You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are a new Australian based company that is a wholesale supplier of corporate clothing and uniforms that requires a website to be built from scratch using a CMS so that we will be able to easily update the website in the future.
Features & Design
- Drop down menus.
- Homepage featuring Flash where 3-4 full-screen images are rotating.
- For the product page there will be the product images to the left, and to the right there will be description of the product, images of different colours of the product, sizing information, and description of maintenance for the garment on the right.
- Ideally the image system would work where you can click on different views of the product (so front and rear), and then zoom in once you hover over it.
- We will be providing the logo and all the imagery from our catalogue shoot of all of the products.
- We will NOT have an e-commerce feature, so no shopping cart and no ability to order online.
- There will be a search feature.
- We will have a customer login section, where our main customers can log in with passwords we have supplied them, to check a more advanced section of the website which includes our price list and the features described below.
- e-catalogue: We want to use one from Flippingbook.com. We have already scouted this software and will be purchasing it to do it. It will essentially be an online version of our hardcopy catalogue, which we will have a digitized copy of anyway, we will just need help putting it up on the website once completed.
- Flyer option: This is where our customers have the option of sending to their customers our products. Only those who have logins to the customer section would be able to utilise these features.
To get an understanding of what we are after, please see the below links. While we will modify the below designs, these sites are similar to what we'd like to incorporate into our website:
Homepage & Product Pages: http://www.thegolfsociety.com.au
Not too much creativity will be required from a design standpoint as we have a good idea of how we would like the website to look and will provide you with storyboards and layouts, we just need someone with good programming, communication and time management skills.
If you could please complete your bid by PM'ing me a bit of information about yourself as well as some specific examples and references of your work. We are not looking for copy and paste applications, please let us know why you think you would be able to complete this website for us and any similar websites you have built in the past. Please also let us know which CMS you use and why that would be the best for this specific project. We are ideally looking for those candidates who have experience with these type of websites and features.
Budget is negotiable for the right candidate but from a deadline point of view it must be online by Friday, January 11, 2013. Please only apply if you think you can dedicate enough time to meet this deadline based on the specifications. Awarding of the project will be done on Monday, December 17, 2013.
Thank you for your time.