We're looking for a Web Developer to do a redesign of our existing website (Interpretllc.com) and create/implement a CMS solution for easy updating of site content.
The site will be similar in size to the existing one (with the addition of a few additional pages). We are open to better layouts/design (cost permitting) but would be ok with a duplication/updating of existing design.
- Review business requirements
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred
Ability to design a professional website with a CMS.
Graphic design a plus
Availability for potential ongoing maintenance
Additional Project Description:
05/16/2013 at 8:40 TLT
Please let us know your ideas for the site and how you can improve/design it. Please also list your experience and links to sites you've designed.