You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Objective: To redevelop a new online store to achieve the following goals:
1. Develop an interface which enable us to update data/layout easily and monitor the website by a non IT Professional
- Use WISIWYG if it enhances Google search
2. Easy/User-friendly navigation
3. Achieve SEO and align with our Google ad word campaign
4. All links have to describe exactly what the page is about: e.g. on a detailed product page, we will see gme/TX3500.html
5. Enable live chat function
6. Enable members registration and setting up and link to forums
7. Efficient and pleasant online shopping experience
8. Include as much related external links as we would by the application of the spider
9. Automatic in/out email notification
10. Customized payment gateway with our bank people
We have all the ideas for the designs, we need professional developers to make it functional and build up a interface that is easy for us to monitor and maintain the website. All details will be provided once we have chosen our freelancer. To work for us you must be responsible, easy to reach and communicate, speak and write good English (Australian Company), and the ability to meet deadlines. We will allow 2 weeks since we have offered you the job on the project. Related experiences and qualifications in SEO, PHP, graphic design are essential. You would need to provide us with at least 5 samples and references respectively when you are bidding for the job. Also, you have to keep us updated from time to time regarding your progress. Payment will be released after have examined and satisfied with your work. A lumpsum payment will be released once we are satisfied with your work and tested the website is all up and running. For the detailed description for the project, please find attached the documents, it contains every detail of every page. Our current website which needs redevelopment will only be available to our future freelancer. Our project has a budget of not more than 500AUD. So don't bid if you are expecting more.