You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need a PHP website with a custom MySQL database which would allow logged in users (accounts created with email verification) to upload images, audio, video, and 3D models/animation to a cloud service. Each media type would have its own HTML5 media player that displays the content within the site. Media players will each have specific functions (images: zoom, fullscreen pan) (audio: pause/play, volume, timeline scan) (video: pause/play, volume, timeline scan, fullscreen) (3D: zoom, rotate, pan, and fullscreen, for static models plus pause/play, timeline scan for animations) I’ve done research and there are open source solutions for all of these media player types, which I would be fine with using so that should significantly shorten development time. Image thumbnails would be automatically generated for each media type (including waveforms, which would be similar to soundcloud for audio files) Will also need to limit things like file sizes, durations, and resolutions.
Mouse-over on a thumbnail would pop up a box displaying the name of the upload, up/down votes, how long ago it was uploaded, “theme”, subcategory, and a “view content” button. Clicking on view content button would bring up a page with the media player on top, a link to the author’s profile, flagging option (with expandable “reasons for flagging”), a vote up/down system and user comments below. User comments can also be flagged and voted up/down.
The upload button would exist on “theme” pages which would have a title and description describing what the theme of the content is and the highest rated upload would become the thumbnail of the particular theme. Themes would be categorized by category and subcategory. Themes would be searchable in galleries by category (Images, video, etc) and then again subcategory. Galleries would be sortable by highest rating, and most comments. Uploads (regardless of theme) would also be sortable on their own in galleries by category, subcategory, upload date, highest rating, and most comments. A search bar would be implemented as well which would search titles of themes and comments.
Author profile would simply display thumbnails of all of their uploads, and keep record of what the user has commented on, voted on, and flagged.
Admin panel is also required to manage themes, categories, subcategories, allowed file types for subcategories, allowed durations, resolutions, file sizes, monitor flagged uploads/comments, remove uploads/comments, and suspend/deactivate accounts.
Filter system to prevent posting URL's, profanity, email addresses, phone numbers, or names. Attempts would be flagged and denied.
Also comments/documentation of the code and database will be required.
This is probably ~95% of the site, I can provide the other small details once the project is awarded and gets rolling. I already have and can provide most graphic UI designs which I imagine would also significantly shorten development time. However they are only mockups and will still have to be cut and converted to HTML/CSS.
Project must be completed in 30 days or less and I will not pay more than $500 and I will likely award the lowest bidder. I am willing to work with inexperienced users on the site who are trying to build up their profile/history. I would like to see at least some example of your work or abilities. If this seems like too much work for the price, I'm sorry, this is the budget I have to work with.
Additional Project Description:
05/25/2013 at 0:15 CEST
To add further clarification. The following pages I have already created and I will need you (and/or your team) to create these pages for full functionality/
- Create Theme: will allow users to create their own themes which other users can submit their upload to. The author must give the theme a title, a description, and select a category and subcategory. The author of the theme will also have the option to include files to download (of specific file types, depending on subcategory, specified/modifiable in admin panel). The newly created theme will have a generic thumbnail for its category until users upload files to that theme. The highest vote upload will become the thumbnail for that theme; if no upload is rated, the thumbnail will be the most recent upload to that theme.
- Theme Gallery (Themes button on header): Top of page will have link to "Create Theme" and below will be a default gallery of most popular (most uploads), most recent (most recently uploaded to), and most commented themes (similar to home page, and will include View All for each). There will be a navigation bar on the top allowing users to browse themes by category which will only display themes in that category. Likewise once a category is selected, the subcategories will appear which can be clicked on to further filter the results.
- Theme View: Will display theme name, theme author (link to profile), min/hours/days/months/years ago created. Options to flag (along with popup "reason"), and share button (popup Twitter, Facebook, Email options). The middle will contain the theme description and buttons to download the author's files and a button to upload a file to that theme. to To left will be larger thumbnail of highest rated submission. To the right will be the 3 most recent submissions. Below all of that will be gallery of thumbnails of all uploads to that theme sortable by Rating, # of Comments, and Date Uploaded. Clicking on any of the thumbnails will bring up the media player and comments for that upload (as discussed in my original posting).
- Content view: As described in original post, will include media player, comments, flagging options, author name (link to profile), but not mentioned will require a share button (popup Twitter, Facebook, Email options)
- Basic sign-up page with E-mail verification link system.
- User dashboard. Sign out option. Will have a notifications area alerting when someone comments on or votes on one of the user's uploads. Will also display a list of all the themes they created and content files they have uploaded to other user's themes. Will have a "settings" page which will allow users to update/modify their personal and login info and their email notification settings. Users will be able to turn on/off the option to receive E-mail notifications when their theme receives uploads or when users vote or comment on their uploads (posted in other users themes). The user will be taken to the dashboard when they login. The “Login” link in the header will also change to “Account” when logged in.
- User profile page as described in original post.
- Admin panel as described in original post with perhaps some slight additions as things come together.