You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I'm looking for someone that can help me migrate my website to Amazon (S3?).
Right now I have a retail site (www.engineeringedu.com) that gets about 2-3 orders per day. The shopping cart is woocommerce. My hosting company is hostingmatters.com which is based in Australia. It seems like there are always certificate problems and many people are abandoning the cart.
My website goals:
1. Build more confidence for my customers.
2. More uptime.
4. Have less people abandon the cart. Install automatic or semi-automatic follow up when cart is abandoned.
5. Track what's in the cart.
6. The home page must not look like it's dedicated to selling. I need separate looks for content vs shopping.
7. I must be able to maintain the site after it is up and running.
8. In the future, I'd like apps developed that will have databases stored on the Amazon servers.
9. Look more professional.
What I think I want (I'm open to suggestions)
1. Site migrated to Amazon servers. I already have an account set up. This should help build the confidence, give me the uptime and be faster. I'm not sure about the best service. Open to suggestions.
2. I need to retain my URL and email addresses.
3. I also want people to be able to choose between using Amazon's check out or Paypal.
4. I want to be able to hire you again if I run into problems or want to upgrade something.
5. Would like to keep the woocommerce that is already in place but I'm open to suggestions if there is something better or if it's not needed because I can use Amazon's system.
6. I also run a blog on the site but it uses a different Wordpress installation than the rest of the site. It would be nice (not necessary) if the two could be on the same installation without losing all of my RSS subscribers. Is there anyway to know how many people have RSS feeds from the site?
I will choose the bidder that communicates well and has ideas about how to help me implement the best commerce site possible. I'm looking for a teammate that has and will be around for a several years.