You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We have following widget page: http://bit.ly/15jllEu
What we want to do:
1. List of widget must be stored on MySQL DB
2. Widget's layout for current user must be stored in MySQL DB
3. After widget replacement (deleting, adding) it's position must be stored in MySQL DB.
4. Add scroll to "add widget" window.
5. Add image to every widget on "add widget" window.
6. Redesign "add widget" window to looks good with new requirements.
Additional Project Description:
03/19/2013 at 12:10 PDT
There is no database structure on our back end, so you need to implement it.
03/25/2013 at 11:00 PDT
we need to make drilldown list of widget categories on the left side of "add widget" window
one widget can be related to many categories