Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Attention Scriptlance users, Scriptlance has been acquired by Freelancer.com! Find out more
I need someone to create a Drop-Line navigation menu for WordPress.
The following is required for the menu:
1. CSS3 only, No images! (apart from icons of course)
2. Must be compatible with all browsers (current versions and old versions, where possible).
3. Must be fully compatible with WordPress custom menu's.
4. If a top level link does not have any child links then it should use the WordPress description for the link (if it has been given one).
5. It must be fully commented so that it can be easily modified.
6. Must have a "log In" and search section similar to the one on the demo website below.
It must look as close as possible to the navigation menu on the below website.
Please note: This is my website and I created the current menu, however I am having difficulties making it fully compatible with older versions of browsers; This is why I have posted this project here.
Demo Website (best viewed in up-to-date Google Chrome): http://play-games-online-free.co.uk
Freelancer.com (formerly GetAFreelancer, Scriptlance and vWorker/Rentacoder) is the world's largest freelancing, outsourcing and crowdsourcing marketplace for small business. Hire freelancers to work in software, writing, data entry and design right through to engineering and the sciences, sales and marketing, and accounting & legal services.
Find freelance jobs and make money online! We have freelance coders, writers, programmers, designers, marketers and more. Getting the best web design, custom programming, professional writing or affordable marketing has never been easier!
© Copyright 2013 Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)
Freelancer ® is a registered Trademark of Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)