You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Location: Work done remotely
We are looking for a highly skilled WordPress Developer that delivers work fast and efficiently. Communication, honesty and skill is also crucial. Our work includes design and development from inception of project (from requirements definition and wireframes) to completed solution delivered to customer. We also require expertise in custom plugin development (i.e. Event/Calendar plugin to provide additional functionality and specific design).
* MUST be a WordPress expert with ADVANCED knowledge of WordPress CMS
* Familiar with available plug-ins and have experience writing and modifying plugins
* Possess strong front-end / graphic design aesthetic (based on examples)
* Strong background in WordPress plugin and theme development, including responsive theme development
* Strong background in efficient database usage with MySQL
* Must have past experience on Linux and worked with hosting vendors for hosting and supporting WordPress Site(s)
* Ability to develop a custom theme, possibly utilizing an existing base theme or a WordPress framework (Genesis, Thesis, etc.)
* Execute software development, testing and release as per the defined roadmap
* Strong verbal and written English skills are a must
* Ability to lead a complex project, including requirements analysis and development
* Willingness to work as part of a distributed team
* Can be an individual developer or part of a company that provides subcontracted WordPress development services. Please provide us examples of your work and US-based references