You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We use a forms service called Formstack.com to capture membership subscription information. They have a very good API including PHP examples available here: support.formstack.com/index.php?pg=kb.book&id=3 .
We need a WordPress plugin (MU / Multisite compatible) that can provide us with a basic monthly report in the WordPress admin dashboard. The plugin should create a new admin side-bar to manage plugin settings and pull reports. The report data will be pulled from our data stored in Formstack through their API on data collected by our existing forms.
The plugin needs to be able to be activated in multiple sites within the same WordPress Multisite installation and work in the following manner:
On the settings page
1) API key and whatever field(s) are necessary to connect to our form data stored in our Formstack.com account
2) Drop-down to choose which form in our account to run the report on. This selected value should go in the [REPORT TITLE] token in the examples in the attached document
3) Drop-down to choose what [TYPE OF REPORT] to display
-- Account Executive Commission Report [see Example 1 in document]
-- VP of Sales Commission Report [see Example 2 in document]
4) IF the Account Executive Report Type is chosen - need an additional drop-down displayed to chose which [ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE] to report on. Options for this drop-down need to be pulled through the Formstack API - the option list will be the unique values found across all values in the "Account Executive" field from the form. Both forms have the exact same field to reduce complexity on this query and UI. *** SEE OTHER OPTIONAL APPROACH ON THIS REQUIREMENT
5) Field to select which [TIME PERIOD] (month/year) to generate a report for.
6) The data returned and shown in the report needs to be filtered depending on which form is selected in #2:
-- IF the FFCS* form is selected, the report should only include entries that were created during the same [TIME PERIOD] selected. You can compare [TIME PERIOD] month/year to "Date Submitted" field month/year.
-- IF the TYID* form is selected, the report should only include the entries where the hidden field called "Active" is equal to Yes.
-- All reports should also ONLY return results where the "Payment Status" field = Paid
7) The [VALUE] field in the report will come from the Value portion of the "Membership Type" field.
8 ) Account Executive commission amount is 20% and VP commission amount is 5% but these should be settings in the plugin so that we can change them.
-- Input field for Account Executive Commission Percent
-- Input field for VP of Sales Commission Percent
9) Generate Report BUTTON that will run the report based on the plugin settings and generate a printable HTML report according to the format in Example 1 and 2 in the document.
*** OPTIONAL APPROACH FOR REQUIREMENT #4 ABOVE:
It might be preferable, and easier, to implement this without choosing an individual Account Executive. In other words the Account Executive REPORT TYPE would generate a report of all Account Executives. This is an acceptable approach AS LONG as the resulting report will paginate and keep individual Account Executives each on their own page and each Account Executive results should match the filter criteria above AND each one should look like Example 1.
The important thing is that there is 1 Account Executive per page with their applicable results for the month.
The VP of Sales report will include all active subscriptions / companies and commission amounts.
See updated attached document for these complete requirements as well as the Visual Examples of what the final reports (per page) should look like. I have substituted the [FIELD TOKENS] in the visual examples to assist with where things should go.
Please feel free to ask any questions or clarifications as you go.
* Project to finish within a week and it works the way we've described,
* Experienced in Wordpress with Low Bid would be given preference for long term.