Need some work done? Post a Project Today
We have a PSD template we need converted to a WordPress site.
- Tiny template changes on the PSD
- Install the PSD as a WordPress template on the latest version of WordPress
- Build template with latest CSS and w3c compliance
- Typography design for smooth presentation
- Configure dynamic top navigation bar (mouseovers, etc)
- Configure user-friendly photo gallery with categories, etc. Client needs to be able to update this
- Connect widgets to Twitter (you’ll see in Template there is an area specified for the latest Twitter updates
- Disable all “user” features such as comments, ratings, popular, etc
- Latest photos should be displayed on FrontPage – linking to gallery
- Configure some sort of YouTube plug-in for the front page, as well as a YouTube page where admin can EASILY ad new videos. Should be easy to change the front page Youtube video as well, for the admin.
- Configure other “module” areas on home page and other pages to be easily editable through admin area.
- Install XML sitemap.. latest basic WordPress SEO tricks.
- Configure FAVICON based on logo
- Site development will take place on our server.
- After approved, we will move it to a new account (you will help).
- Please send WordPress portfolio examples in PMB
- Help us build one page of content that will include tabs (“About Us”) for people that work at this company.
- We would like a Freelancer that stays in communication (via email) with us, and can provide daily updates during the work week via email.
- Optimize site for all the major internet browsers. We do not want page error codes in IE.
- We are looking for a completely built WordPress site at the end of this project and will not tolerate any shortcuts.