Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Attention Scriptlance users, Scriptlance has been acquired by Freelancer.com! Find out more
At present, I want to modify the EmployeePress design to match template example. (see files)
1. Custom CSS & Design throughout website including: Custom front page search bar & secondary search bar for "job listings page."
2. Modify front-page slider to reflect static links with mini picture slider/fader. (An example of this type of functionality is http://www.ofir.dk/.
3. Remove category links in middle of page & replace with three column content areas. Customize footer (see template pg1 for example)
4. Modify job search page w/top search bar menu; remove left sidebar search options, move category module up to the top left bar. (see job search template design for reference.)
5. Modify jobs apply button, & post a job button to be more bold in design.
I'd like to get started right away to complete this project. My budget is $250.
I need this done within 3-4 days with live test environment.
*** This Project will be awarded in 2 days ****
Skills needed: A good understanding of Wordpress Child Themes, PHP, and HTML.
Additional Project Description:
03/05/2013 at 10:53 GET
NEWLY REVISED PROJECT DESCRIPTION ***** PLEASE READ CAREFULLY *****
Project: Custom front-page design attached to EmployeePress (wordpress) theme functionality; Minor CSS changes on 2nd page.
Here are the markups:
1. Custom front-page design; identical to sample provided; basically a custom page template which reflects the top navigational bar, middle page logo, search bar & footer. search options are scrolled options are: HelpWanted@; Jobs@.
2. Create a "MORE" button which presents a drop down menu of the following options: Featured Jobs, Featured Employer Videos.
3. Search page - This page should reflect the new outlined CSS & design. It's more about the layout and colorscheme than functionality. (see attached template) (may required coding)
None of these changes should affect the functionality of this theme. It's all about modifying the frontpage design than anything else.
This will be the first of many templates as I am expanding a "Niche" Job board model.
1. You must have proven experience with HTML5, CSS, Design, Wordpress.
2. Willingly to provide 'ongoing theme support" in future. (will pay as needed)
3. Some experience with job boards or similar. (work samples similar to this type of work)
If you "inbox me", please provide work sample. ** Serious Inquiries Only **
Freelancer ® is a registered Trademark of Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)