You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
hello, i have a wordpress plugin that when install it, it adds bulk sms website functionality to any wordpress website.
it creates some pages, and generally the user can send sms, see delivery reports, create groups etc.
it uses a http api to connect to my sms gateway, but you will not work on that. i just want you to make some changes and small extensions to my already working plugin, please read carefully the question and changes below:
- how can i change the name and description of this plugin? to which file should i go to?
- when the user logs in, i want a welcome page to be shown instead of the user's profile page (the admin will be able to modify this page and insert whatever he wants)
- at the send sms page, i want 2 field checkers to exist:
a) one for the sender field, where i want to check if the text inside is latin characters ONLY without any symbol (can we insert numbers too? how many?)
b) one for the Message field, where i want the user to be able to insert only Latin characters small or capitals, greek capital letter (not small as they are charged as unicode), numbers and some symbols that i will give you the list of
in case that the user has inserted any inapropriate letter or symbol a window will be appeared that will say what is permited and what not
- as you see i am an bulk sms provider, and i want to give this plugin to my clients. as you are the expert, please tell me a way that i can give them this plugin but they use it only if they have me as provider, so noone takes my plugin and changes the http api and send from another provider.
how can we be protected from this kind of scenarios?
- i want the message field, to be upto to 160 characters, and the user not to be able to send more characters than 160
- when i send an sms, a list of numbers is shown infront of me, and each number says success etc..
if i send 10.000 numbers, which is very likely, this will not be nice. i just want a single message to be shown like "Your message was sent succesfully", and if the user wants to see where it was delivere, to go to his reports and take a look
- when i create a group, and upload a file into it with numbers. are duplicate numbers deleted or not? for example if i have 3 times the number 306974528778, will exist 3 times in mt group or 1? i would like instead of 3 the duplicates to be removed and only 1 number to be inserted within the group
i want the number instead of 3 times to exists only 1 and the other 2 to be deleted.
- to final paypal payable cost, i want to add also the paypal commision, so user pay the sms package cost + vat + paypal commision (i will send you the exact calculation formula)
it needs to be done within 2 days, and bids around 50-80 usd are seriously considered.