You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have a Wordpress plugin which generates a QR Code, creates coupons for printing and creates a mobile landing page which integrates with facebook. The concept is that the coupon gets handed out to the customer. The customer will scan the code, go to a mobile landing page and the customers will "Like" the Businesses Fan Page because they will get an additional discount % for sharing with their friends.
The Facebook app type is, "Website with Facebook Login".
There are several fixes & updates I would like for this plugin:
1. Currently, when a customer does a Like, their News Feed gets updated, but the Customer's Fan Page is not receiving the "Like". Settings need to be checked on both the Facebook Dev App area as well as the plug in settings & php code.
2. There is a user-defined field for a coupon code. However, the database entry does not exist and some of the code is partially implemented. (this is a fix from a previous developer)
3a. The Wordpress plugin generates a pdf file for multiple printing coupons on a single page. The fix includes a 2x3 formatting which needs to be portrait mode.
3b. The coupons on the pdf file shows QR Codes. The QR codes need to be larger on the coupon.
4. There is a partially completed Mobile Preview on the Facebook Settings tab which is to show what the Facebook share will look like on the smart phone. The following variables on the page must be presented on the Mobile Preview: Share Title, Description, Image.
5. The mobile landing page needs to have the ability to email a snapshot of the Thank You page which contains the Coupon code. This is so the customer can print the coupon and present to the business at a later date. The Thank You page is not static, so the snapshot needs to be made immediately after the Like is done. Either a pdf or png file needs to be created and emailed from the landing page.
6. The plugin should allow for a custom QR Code image. Some customers may have a QR Code design done and would want to use this custom code rather than the default basic black & white code which is generated by the plug in. Plugin must allow for file upload and must specify the exact pixel dimensions.
7. The current location for the coupon's mobile landing page appears as:
However, I need the landing page to appear at the root directory of the site. I do not want to have the full wordpress page presented to the person who scans the QR code as shown above. Also the index.php file, since it's in the root directory of the site, must be named according to either the campaign or the company. The naming would be done by providing a text field on one of the plugin setting pages. An example on how this would work is:
Where "JoesBBQ" is a user-defined field & the plugin would create the php file.
This may go without saying, but the initialization of the plugin as well as all code for the plugin which references this location needs to modified.
8. Taking requirement #7 into consideration, I would like to be able to do multiple campaigns with the wordpress plugin. This new enhancement will need to allow for multiple, user-defined campaigns. This would take more planning on the part of myself & the contractor for this job.
NOTE: Following the requirement guidelines, attention to detail and good communication is critical to the success of this job. Some documentation may be required for this effort. It is expected that you will test the functionality before each fix or enhancement is considered complete.