You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Requires the development of a wordpress plugin that creates dynamic and personal URLs (PURL) and dynamically builds content on the webpage that the user lands on.
The plugins will dynamically change the URL and Title of a post/page when the user lands on it with. It will also dynamically change keywords on the page dynamically and create a new page if it does not yet exist.
- Wordpress menu for options and settings
o General settings
o Define multiple keywords and values
o Define which keywords get redirected to another URL
- In page/post:
o Box with options
o Insert keyword shortcodes
- Replace URL in the browser with the URL the user lands on (e.g. if [url removed, login to view] is not existing, the URL will be created/visible to the visitor)
- Replace page/post Title with the keyword that is in the URL (in the same example: ‘keyword’)
- Replace page/post Keywords with the values as entered in the options
- Some URLs should be redirected as defined, other URLs will just get dynamically changed
- Possibility to overwrite default keyword variables with variables that are entered through the URL (e.g. [url removed, login to view] will overwrite the default value of keyword1 with ‘value’)
- The post/page that is dynamically created once a visitor enters this URL needs to be created as a real post/page in wordpress
- Links can be cloacked (e.g. don’t show variables on redirect/dynamic create)
- .htaccess / permalinks