You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have a website in the final stages of development which currently lists 10 different seminars/courses they offer. Each one is available on different dates and cities, which needs to be displayed in several locations/forms on the website. I would like to have this information entered once and then be used automatically elsewhere instead of being manually entered everywhere as it is now.
The site is currently at: http://new.franchiseadvice.com.au/
An example seminar can be found here:
In the top right you will see this particular seminar is available in 6 different cities on a variety of dates.
What I need is this information to be entered in one location for each seminar (wherever is convenient, doesn't really matter) and for it then to be populated automatically when needed. Currently it would be in these locations:
1. Where you see it in that top right panel
2. In the Registration Fees, Dates and Locations tab at the bottom of the page
3. Each seminar has a registration from (using Gravity Forms) - click the book online now button - and the dates need to be radio buttons here.
4. The homepage has a table of Upcoming Events dates that needs to be populated from the next 10 or so dates approaching (then removed as the date passes)
5. The Overview page http://new.franchiseadvice.com.au/overview has a calendar of all the years events. This is less important, but if possible it would be good if this was included as well.
The way the cities/dates is displayed can be changed if needed to suit and doesn't need to be exactly as it currently is, but it must be clear and easy to understand.
Flexibility must be included for differences in the amount of dates/locations to change in the future.