I would like to update my website. The tasks I would like completed are as follows:
1. Add a ShareVue plugin (see attached) and create 4 additional webpages which use this and other feeds (get in touch for clarification).
2. Correct the links on homepage for Latest News ("Learn more" link does not work).
3. Slightly reduce size of logo and social media icons (plus colour the social media icons grey RGB: 35,35,35)
4. Fix Twitter feed, I was told this article would help (https://dev.twitter.com/discussions/11584) we get an error intermittently (Could not write to JSON cache. Make sure /home/linweb17/b/b2lateral.com/user/htdocs/wp-content/cache/latest_tweets/ is writeable by the web server)
5. If a good countdown timer is available, we may want to replace the Twitter Feed with this timer, either way we would want the fix above applied. The count down timer is to show the end of support for Windows XP (for example: http://camwood.com/news/the-countdown-starts-today-with-500-days-to-go-businesses-must-prepare-for-the-end-of-xp/) When a user clicks on the timer, it should take the user to a page on the website (to be created)