You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The website will be a jobcomparison website that grabs/curls/indexes job ads from specific big job ad sites in a european Country. (what country later specified)
This website must be done in a way that future development can take place, when making it bigger and bigger , maybe adding more source sites with job ads or more functions installed.
The scope of this project includes:
• A landing page to be created ASAP letting visitors know that the site is work in progress and allowing them to enter their First Name, Last Name and email address to subscribe to email updates on the progress.
-Must be in line with the design of the website that will launch
-Feature the company logo
-Have form validation
-Confirm form submission and thank the user
-E-mail the captured details to a specified email address
• Full Multi Browser Compatibility (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari)
• Site must be compatible on all resolutions (site must be responsive)
• Full desktop and mobile site
• There should be a categories menu where the user can select a category to display all products in that category
• A goals menu where a user can select all products to meet a certain goal
• A brands menu where a user can select all products made by a certain brand
• A retailers page which lists all the retailers featured on the site
• A promotions/deals page where promotions can be featured
• A contact us page with a web based form
The user must be able to:
• Search for work
• Advanced search for work in different categories
• Search by work name/description (this search box should be on every page, maybe built into the menu bar?)
• A job filter search which allows a user to pick a category and from that category a list of all the ingredients for all the jobs within that category are displayed in a combo box. The user can then select a job from the list and specify the wages they wish to compare between.
• Share products with social media networks including Twitter, Facebook and Google+
Specifics about each page will be released to the winning bidder. Unfortunately I cannot release all the detail into the public domain at this time.
Any questions please contact me.