You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I'm looking to get a project up and running and need some quotes.
First off I'd like to establish few things that I will need to get going.
1. A link to your website where I can see relative work you have carried out.
2. Please address me directly no sir/madam...my name is Daniel and I would appreciate it knowing that you have read through this brief with your response on key areas you think you can help develop, rather than sending me a blanketed response because it has 'wordpress' / 'drupal' in the skill set.
I will ignore any generic type responses to this project.
- Allow for people to search/advanced search and filter for jobs by location, pay range, description, fulltime/part time etc
- Allow for people to create a profile page about themselves to showcase themselves
- Allow for people to track job applications via a user profile
- Be able to apply for jobs on the site and attach a resume / covering letter directly when viewing the job description
- Employers to be able to submit jobs based on a subscription basis - may be linked to Paypal, they should have specified fields that pull in data to the job, eg upload a logo, title, salary, location...I want to have a small google map/live maps reference pulled in to the advert when being viewed.
- The site will need to have a couple of separate pages/tabs for things like: shopping on a budget, cheap events etc. They should be in a similar format to the job adverts tab but allow for people to comment on them.
- Advert (Google Ad) boxes
- Be able to search for jobs by; location, type - full/contract/part time, salary range
- To be able to sort the jobs by latest, pay, fulltime/parttime
- A home page - 'top jobs' header section to allow for employers to advertise a premium advert/subscription.
- Twitter/Facebook feed link in
Of course I know that not everything may get added immediately and that is just a basic overview, but hope the site can be built up over time.
- The site needs to be fun, colourful but not too 'in your face', graphically I want it to be fresh with enough information on the landing pages without having to scroll past big unecessary images/boxes to see what people have come looking for.
- I am keen for a job listing similar to a pin board/notice board style layout.
- The website will target a young audience 16-35 year olds (primarily in the younger bracket), and as such colours, images, graphics etc need to reflect this.
I don't have a specific budget in mind but I am interested to hear an approximate figure I'd be looking at to get something off the ground.
Please let me know your cost and time frame for this, also I will need to know the technologies you think you would use for this...if WordPress, Drupal, the modules would be good to know too but not required.
I appreciate you may have many more questions yourself.
Additional Project Description:
05/28/2012 at 15:03 NZST
Just to add to this, I will need some separate tabs with other information.
I want toA create a website that has more than just jobs, I'd like to sell space on the website for advertising events etc, or at least allow people to submit local events, offers etc themselves. Ideally I would have the following tabs/pages;
jobs / events / shopping / blog / about / contact
The Jobs page can be a different lay out if needed to fit the requirement, but the functionality, layout and design of the other pages should be the same.
I need to be able to blog so I can give tips on job interviews etc, I also need an admin login to manage the site and it's content.