You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
theres a beautiful template we would love to add to our site but it says this on it
AdultVideoScript (AVS) 2.1 Documentation
I. Server Requirements
Please make sure that your server meets the following configuration.
If you are unsure, contact your hosting company / server administrator for
Linux Server (Fedora Core, CentOS, Ubuntu, Slackware or SuSE).
Apache Web Server
Support for AcceptPathInfo
Support for MultiViews (or mod_rewrite which is slower)
PHP 5.x (mod_php/CGI)
Support for GD2 Library
Support for MySQL
Support for Curl
Support for uploadprogress (http://pecl.php.net/package/uploadprogress - only if you want to display an upload progress on uploads)
Recommended PHP Configuration
memory_limit (with 1MB more then the maximum video upload size)
post_max_size (maximum video upload size)
upload_max_size (maximum video upload size)
exec() should be allowed
PHP CLI 5.x (see above + register_argc_argv ON)
Mencoder 1.0rc1 (support for jpeg, gif, png, freetype, h264, lame, xvid, mad, win32codecs, dv, 3gp, mp4, theora)
FFmpeg (from SVN) (support for jpeg, gif, png, freetype, h264, lame, xvid, mad, win32codecs, dv, 3gp, mp4, theora
flvtool2 or yamdi (yamdi recommended))
x264 Library for Mencoder (http://www.videolan.org/developers/x264.html)
GPAC MP4Box (http://gpac.sourceforge.net)
Additional codecs required for some rare video formats (http://www.sklav.com/?q=node/2)
II. Installation and Configuration Instructions
1. Edit include/config.paths.php and set $config['BASE_URL'] to your site's url.
2. OPTIONAL: If you use a subdirectory for your installion set $config['RELATIVE'] to your subdirectory (eg: $config['RELATIVE'] = '/subdirectory')!
3. OPTIONAL: If you use a subdirectory for your installation edit loader.php and set $relative to your subdirectory (eg: $relative = '/subdirectory')!
4. Create a database. Edit include/config.db.php and set the database information (name, user and password).
5. Import the sql dump from sql/avs.sql in your database (most likely using phpMyAdmin).
6. Upload all files and folders from /upload to your server.
7. Chmod following files and directories to 0777.
8. Go to www.domain.com/siteadmin (login using: admin/admin) and start configuring your website.
9. You can use the Google Video Sitemap generator using the link: http://www.yourdomain.com/sitemap.php
III. Customer Support
If you need help installing or configuring your script, we offer professional installation service for a flat-fee of $29. We can also install the required modules and configure your server for a flat-fee of $69. Please contact us at or using the online form.