You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have a home improvement business website that I would like to replace with a new site that offers bidding on home improvement projects. Basically customers will be able to post projects they need done, and bidders will be able to post questions and bid on the projects.
The freelancer team for this project must have lots of excellent feedback to be chosen. Project budget is approximately $800
Along with a bidding system it should also include:
1) customers can post the project along with pictures and video if necessary and the site needs to limit the number of pictures and video and compress them on client side
2) bidders can post questions and comments about the project and their bid amount, and the questions and bid amounts should be visible on the project page to everyone, not just the customer
3) a flagging system should be added, so if a customer posts an inappropriate project or a bidder makes an inappropriate comment it can be flagged and a email will be sent to admin with a link to the project for review
4) some sort of administration page so projects can be removed, updated by admin, etc
5) messaging system between customers and bidders
6) customers can update a project to add additional information, pictures or videos at a later time
7) customers can escrow amounts on the site and offer milestones
8) a dispute resolution process, where customers would post the issue, bidder can respond and work out the situation or decide if it needs to be escalated to arbitration, possibly for a fee
9) profile pages for customers and bidders, similar to ebay profile pages, where it displays a customized page for the user along with feedback. Profile pages should offer templates and be easily customizable with a CMS or similar easy to use WYSIWYG system, like a personalized website for the bidders, where they can display photos of their previous projects, show reviews, feedback and any other personal information, however pages new to be approved by admin before going live.
10) I have another programmer who created the site. You will be working with him to replace the current site with the new one
11) in addition to bidding on projects, customers can create a "buy it now" type of project where the price is set based on the features the customer selected and the project is assigned to the first bidder to accept the project
12) I know there are already scripts out there, a search resulted in dozens of similar projects, many are free. If you would like to use one of these existing scripts and customize it that would be acceptable
13) the current website already has customers. The winner of this project will need to transfer them to the new system. The other programmer can help with that, but you may need to write a custom script to transfer them
14) the current website has a verification process already in place to prevent multiple accounts. The winner of this project will need to work with the other programmer on integrating the existing identity verification process in with the new bidding system.
15) programmers that submit working demos of bidding sites will be considered first.
16) a smartphone friendly website should be created where users can login and create limited projects, view existing projects and view, create and reply to messages
17) programmer needs to redesign current website to add bidding and integrate with current features
18) programmer needs to respond to all emails within 24 hours. google chat preferred
19) programmer will need to sign a non-compete and non-disclosure before starting
I would like this project completed within a few weeks
the programmer may be used for other projects in the future depending on how well they do on this project and how much their bid is. I have hired several programmer online before and I always go back to them first on projects to see if they want it before posting it on here. They were all busy with other projects so I put this project on here.