You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
1. My site is built in wordpress. I need a user CMS similar to a project manager.
It should show:
Things they have seen
Who showed it to them
Any interest in the submitted
Users should be able to edit, change and add new information however they please. Other users will be able to see the content if they are paid members.
2. I would like to take all the fields from the "edit profile" page and make them the default for signing up. Right now the site only asks for username, email and password.
3. The payment pages take 3 steps to do, then go to the payment processors. I would like it to be one step on one page. I use Paypal and Google Wallet for checkout currently. Needs to be recurring memberships and make sure the site upgrades the account automatically upon completion.
4. Make my search results look like this http://www.loopnet.com/xNet/MainSite/Listing/Search/SearchResults.aspx?linkcode=13890#/NY/Retail/For-Lease/c!AQ4DgIGQFgIEAAYC$BAQ
This is how they currently look http://bit.ly/Y9GYor
Note: I do not need the map function.
5. User Dashboard - I would like it to look like this: http://www.loopnet.com/xNet/MainSite/User/Home/MyListings.aspx?LinkCode=29390
Right now it looks like this: http://bit.ly/WWtVJ3
You may have to sign up for each site to view.
6. Users should have the option to create a favorites and watchlist. They should be able to select either in the search results or the individual pages what tenant they would either like to "watch" or "favorite". They should be notified of changes to each page change or be able to compile a report of each.