You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Website upgrade/design requirements
We need a complete revamp of our website that must be done within a time period of no more than 2 weeks. If you cannot meet this deadline do not bid for this project.
You must be contactable via phone, mail and/or skype, we will not accept freelancers that do not realise the importance of regular communication.
We are using oscommerce and require a complete redesign which includes both front and rear end modifications.
Our graphic designer will supply a layout (that will not be fixed) to give an idea of our overall required “look/colours” plus any images that are required in high definition/different formats etc.
These are the most important features/mods required.
1. Header to incorporate company logo and navigation plus a scrolling image box to maximise use of the top screen area. Also to include a “sale” countdown timer.
2. Additional info boxes with image and text that can be edited from the admin area
3. IPAD Site
4. Mobile Site
5. Site detect users screen resolution and must fit 100% in every browser, IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari etc.
6. Navigation buttons instead of just text
7. Image management add on- We want much more flexibility with images from the admin and more/better features in the front end including a zoom feature such as magic zoom. We need to be able to add alt tags to every image, watermark, resize if necessary and maintain the highest quality image quality/resolution on site, images must load instantly and not look distorted or stretched in any way.
8. We require a better product record template to ensure every product is displayed identically, give us the option of adding images in fixed positions without administrators needing to use html in the product description field in admin.
9. Improved advanced search feature to include new fields for product sizes, colours etc.
10. Checkout facility that takes customer to payment FIRST then allows them to add invoicing and delivery information PLUS the option of purchasing with a choice of opening an account or not.
11. We would like a reciprocal link page (accessible from admin) with the option of text or banner links, this should also include a link checker that automatically disables any link not reciprocated.
12. All text to be suitable for nearsighted people with a widget to give on site option of larger text, usually depicted by AAA.
13. Various fixes and layout changes including; getting rid of the currency box, adding a field to the product images displayed in the new products or main categories to display product sizes. All boxes with rounded corners. Smaller footer section, security seal images, search box on home page. There are images being overlaid in the product records when surfing on certain laptops.
Basically we need a wow factor, we need the site finished and loaded in two weeks time, our company is going to be investing heavily in ppc and we need developers we can trust and rely on for ongoing projects, our logo is going to change (and become more interactive) but our basic company colour choices are yellow, black and white on a tallow background.
If there is a functionality/modification you think we can benefit from, by all means let us know, we appreciate all input.
Domain and other information will be provided once suitable applicants bid