You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The project is to design and code a website. The website is for the public to find lawyers with the appropriate skill for their case. It is similar to freelancer.ca, but for lawyers. A similar concept is implemented at http://www.avvo.com/find-a-lawyer?ref=homepage .
The task includes all graphic design, user logins/profile creation, payment processing, internal messaging system, and administrative backend. You will also provide hosting, which can be transferred after the project is complete.
Please include in your quote/message:
1. A description of the experience of your team in these areas, specifically in the creation of a website that includes user login/profile creation and payment processing.
2. A timeline estimate, with milestones. It is very important for this portion of the bid to be detailed.
3. Optional: Estimated cost per quarter for general site maintenance and security updates after the site is complete and live.
4. What project tracking software you will use (ie pivotaltracker, TimeTracker, etc)
5. What language you will code in, what database you will use, and what software will be used to create graphics.
Please note that deliverables include all source code and graphics used in the creation of the project.