You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for an experienced web designer to design and build a functional e-commerce website for a new business.
The website does not need to be complex, but the audience of the website will be teenagers, therefore layout and design must look young, simple and clean. Design examples: apple.com, asos.com, poketo.com
Website will focus on selling apparel and accessories, such as t-shirts, wallets, etc. It is essential that it will be simple and quick to purchase the products. Payment via PayPal or Google Checkout.
We are not very familiar with e-commerce products, therefore we are open to any solutions, as long as they suit our requirements and goals. It must be clean and easy, yet not something typical and out-of-the-box like many other stores.
Summarized this is what we need:
• The usual stock info pages: home / news / offers, products, about us, shipping, FAQ, etc. all modifiable through the back end.
• Banner/header that refreshes with a different image on each page - We will design our own logos
• Shopping cart - Ideally, We like people to be able to shop and pay as a guest without having to create a user account just to make a purchase. If it's possible to make that step optional, that would be ideal. They should also have the option of creating an account.
• Online Payment via paypal or google checkout to our account
• Order Confirmation email/status updates
• A PDF invoice printing option for people who prefer bank payment, not all 18's can use their parents credit cards
• Easy to manage CMS so we could add/delete a product any time
• facebook (like), twitter (Twit) button on feature item.
• User can add in review on the product they purchase with comments & rating (but I need to approve/moderate the comments through the back end).
• Open for future modification and additions.
• Simple enough that we are able to do the basic maintenance
For the t-shirt products, we would like to have multiple pictures for each items and be able to zoom-in. Almost every t-shirt will have to have different sizes/colours to choose from, but when the user changes the colour option of the shirt, it should change the picture on the screen automatically, the same goes for size. We only need the functionality, example pics are enough for now, as long as we can upload our own pictures later.
The person we am looking for will need to provide suggestions, be able to meet deadlines and allow us to make changes on the layout if I am not happy with the design. We need a fully functioning e-commerce website built, We will populate it with the images and content at a later date.
Please bid only if you have read this entire description, and have successfully finished similar projects in the past and are able to provide us with your previous work/portfolio. To make sure you've read this, please mention the word 'violet' if you send me a message. We prefer working with individual freelancers rather than development teams, but we are open for anything.
We are very open to giving users with no feedback/reviews an honest opportunity, but a portfolio is a requirement.
Bidding will last for 10 days, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We will try to reply within 48 hours.
Good luck :-)