Event Calendar Modifications for westerncoloradoathlete.com designed by ashutosh1607sl
1. Limit event listings to 7 events and then have a “next”, “back” option to view additional pages or return to previous page.
2. When event information is being entered can we not require all fields to be entered and if the “Registration URL” field is not entered can we have a pop up page that says “We are sorry but this information is currently not available at Western Colorado Athlete.”
3. I would like to be able to post 3 adds across the bottom of the page in both category_sort.php and details.php with the images appearing just above the footer. I would like to be able to manage this from the admin panel and I would like the ads to be posted based on “location”. For example, if the event is in the location “Grand Junction” then the ads specific to Grand Junction (as specified in admin) will appear on the category_sort.php and details.php pages instead of by “event category” as previously designed.
4. When I use a text editor in admin to post an image in “manage content” I receive an error message. Please see attached image.
5. Quote for developing an app or mobi page.
6. Quote and suggestions for a customer contact feature. For example: register here to be notified of newly posted events or upcoming events or registration deadlines etc.