We got an old PHP 4.4 site that was moved into a new VPS env.
most of the job was already done, the site is up and running on the new VPS and the db connected.
we got a few issues that we need help with :
1. securing the site with web.config and what ever is needed in terms of adjusting the code to the php 5 env.
2. IIS doesnt seem to pass $_GET['record'] from url and the users can't login
3. fixing the php.ini to reflect the code and the new env.
4. IIS tweaking to secure the /phpmyadmin from brute force attacks
5. some code fixing (only bugs, no new features)
we need expert help here. you must have a deep understanding of PHP CGI IIS SECURITY and etc.
budget is around $200-300, this job may take a couple of hours to complete .
you will be getting full access to the server using RDP with SSL VPN tunneling.