To build a basic information website for a micro social enterprise for Donkey Wash. To provide information about the business and a form for potential customers to make inquiries.
Will be using domain donkeywash.com.au (once purchased)
Service of business offers reliable wash and press, fold, express laundry services and pickup and delivery. Sam will deliver on small jobs exceptionally well. Sam is living with autism.
Target audience are clients requiring laundry services, including cafes, restaurants, and catering businesses that often have dirty and stained uniforms.
Required sections for website:
• Meet Sam
• About Donkey Wash
• Laundry service with a difference!
• Contact Us
Inquiry form to include: Contact details, comments
Explore possibility of enlarging font when inquiry form forwarded to email inbox.
• Theme: Modern, with blue and orange as theme colour scheme
• To include the Social Enterprise Stamp
• To include acknowledgement of Mel Hill Photography
• To be completed within 2 weeks,
• CMS to enable the client to self-manage site in the long run,
• Search engine optimization
• Allows additional pages to be added later, as the business develops
• Allows embedding animations (e.g. videos or GIF)
• Must maintain ongoing communication
• User manual must be provided
• Must have experience with web design
• Please submit your top 5 samples for consideration
• Projects <$250 will be considered