You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am a student and this site is demo in material E- Business
and I have been asked to do by Joomla and other things...
• You are going to build the main features of your website.
• The website must be linked to a database
• Include a product page with a catalogue of three products and individual pages for each of the products
• There must be a feature to add feedback to a product. This feature is not available to all users, only users that supply a valid login and password.
When the user provides feedback on a product, it will not be immediately displayed. The website must allow an administrator to log in and approve the feedback.
• Organise the feedback so that it is displayed on the individual product page with the feedback relating to just that product on the bottom.
• Follow best design practice in terms of layout, navigation, usability, alternate text, etc.
• The website must provide an ecommerce solution. Paypal sandbox or other test payment processor can be used for processing dummy payments.
• Include legal elements that are required for ecommerce.
• Validate your website: example: http://validator.w3.org/
• Do a cross-browser check for IE, Firefox and Chrome: example http://browsershots.org/
• Host the website (on a free webhost)
When you are demonstrating your website, include an explanation of the above.