You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
we are interested in a simple penny auction website similar to www.zbiddy.com with both front end and backend.
we expect the winner to provide design, logo and functionality.
Auction types and tools must be same as in zbiddy (including an auto-bid system).
1.User registration and account verification.(login with new register and facebook login)
2.Bidding in the Penny Auction format. Paying per bid and the price increasing by a set amount decided from admin
3.The Full Auto bid system - the ability for users to place their bids automatically.
4.Security must be flawless as well, so no chance of users payment information, or the sites database being hacked. we will install SSL on website, all info, passwords have to be encrypted
5. A Set up for Buying bid packages from admin, so we can create any package we need from admin.
6. Initial bid time should be set from admin. The bid timer should be set up so that under 20 seconds if a bid is set the timer resets back to 20 seconds
7. General pages such as terms and conditions, about, FAQ should be content pages added and edited from admn with a text editor.
8. a help section with several topics added from admin with text editor
9.The ability for members to login, update their account, purchase more bids and pay for their won auctions.
10.Ability to create coupons which can be redeemed for free bids.
12. Ability to modify settings for the site (bid value, user settings, bid time settings, etc..)
13. Ability to set auctions to auto-relist.
14.Limits on the number of auctions a user can win in a set period, depending on retail value of winning. see zbiddy.com
15.users area must show balance of bids and all transactions
16.smart bot system
17.Apple iOS and android application support
18.Automatic messaging to Facebook, Twitter
19.Facebook "Like" button with ability to give free bids
20."Recent Winners" ("Meet our winners") section
21. automatic emails for winners, and admin notifications
22. newsletter to subscribers automatically about new auctions on a weekly basis
The site must work with no bugs at all. Must have an easy to use control panel to control the site 100%
Full payment will be made only after testing the website live for one week to ensure there is no bugs, and all functionality are working correctly.
Sorry no escrow payment up front. we will pay escrow 50% half way through the project after seeing some of the functionalities in admin and front end, and the remaining 50% upon successful testing of the live website.
If you do not have experience designing a penny auction website with similar features as discussed above.Please DO NOT bid on this project. We want to see demos of penny auction sites you created.
Thank you for bidding.