You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
You will be working with my designs available in psd and also in png.
I will provide every single image used.
1. untied html5/css3 - i want the code to be as clean as possible no uneccessary markups.
2. knowledge of umbraco desirable but not essential.
3. knowledge of css/html code review and rewrite necessary.
5. must be w3c passable, I will check, i always check mine.
6. rewrite must not rely on any cms or generator, this includes dreamweaver, expression, visual studio, or any other software, so please don't open my files in dreamweaver and try to rewrite them.
7. The specifications for page height, columns etc will be provided although they are also readily available in the files i send you.
8. Each page must load swiftly so you have a freehand to resize images we want it no more than 300kb , 200kb.
9.any resizing of images must maintain aspect ratio.
10. Our prerequisite, please write the html5/css3 for the page attached, we will make a selection on the basis of the css3/html5 my coder finds most adaptable, this will be tested for compatibility in all browsers and ability to plugin to umbraco nicely.
Please do not bid unless you have completed the exercise and send along your file with your bid.
**We undertake not to take your css/html and not accept your bid**,
this is a 7page project with code needed for at least 4 pages which will be different.
You are bidding to reorder/rewrite, write, adjust, update html5/css3 for a total of 5 pages.
if you would like to see an excerpt from the file you will be rewriting , please ask.
please do not try to alter any of the design or redesign the pages.
This is a potential long term association,A speedy turnaround is a good bonus.
Thank you for choosing to work with us
Here is the file you will be writing demo css/html to for us to see.
this is a png file.
We intend to make collective decision by Wednesday 21st and will reward promptness and hard work.
Newbies, here is a good chance to show us what you have got, its not about ratings or job count, its about dedicated good work.
please ask any questions you have