simple Wordpress website plus minor adjustments to another one

Avg Bid (USD)
Project Budget (USD)
$250 - $750

Project Description:
The website should be made under this wordpress platform

This project is to built a website and more specifically a city guide for a small Chinese city.The website should be made under the Wordpress cms platform so as to give me the opportunity to make adjustments regularly by myself.

This project is based on my idea to create a city guide that is targeting the foreign visitors that are traveling in the small chinese city that i worked and lived.The concept is to provide information about the city and how a foreigner can make his visit to the town more comfortable.There will be different sections as restaurants,bars,clubs what to visit,what to do if you have one or two days off.There will be a charge to access most of the sections through paypal or by paying with your credit card.For example if you would like to go somewhere, my city guide will provide you the ability to download a card written in chinese in your laptop,print it and give it to the taxi driver.Furthermore there will be an option for the potential customer to contact me directly through skype or through an online chat system (like the live chat system that most of the sites are offering nowadays)

The implementation of the project should be done by respecting the following procedure:

1) Review the documents that I send you and if you have questions write me down analytically what details I should give you. After I answer and clarify your question you should start building the homepage.
2) After the implementation of the home page, every single page should be made according to the document that I will send you. If there is a need for clarification you should write down specifically what clarification should be given.
3) Test of all the links and review of all the website should be made before the site is ‘on air’
4) Customer service from your side (minor changes if there is a need) for one month.

After you start to build the website you should update me daily about your actions.
----Minor adjustments the website-----
Telephone number: +30 ----------
Instead of Hospitality Professional the phrase: Physically Challenged

In the section of Professional Profile no change should be done except that the description should be in paragraph
At the end of first page (more specifically in the same line as page 2 but at the very left as we look the screen) a button should be added that states: Download CV in PDF file and my CV should be attached
In the work experience section the month: NOV 2012 – FEB 2013 should be added
A document that clearly explains how to make amendments like the above should be made so as to give me the opportunity to do by myself minor adjustments in the future.
Find out why google analytics does not work, it does not give accurate data even if the source was added.
The winner will get 30% as a milestone,after he/she complete 30% of the project i will deposit the rest(70%) as milestone.When the website is done he/she will get full payment.The freelancer should complete the whole project in 7 days.

Skills required:
Graphic Design, HTML, PHP, Website Design
Hire GiorgosKyrkos
Project posted by:
GiorgosKyrkos Greece
Public Clarification Board
Bids are hidden by the project creator. Log in as the employer to view bids or to bid on this project.
You will not be able to bid on this project if you are not qualified in one of the job categories. To see your qualifications click here.

$ 750
in 20 days
$ 1000
in 8 days
$ 840
in 7 days
$ 550
in 7 days
$ 750
in 28 days
$ 500
in 7 days
$ 400
in 7 days
$ 550
in 15 days
$ 550
in 18 days
$ 500
in 20 days