You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Hello. The name of this website will be called ammaboutique.com. It is a website where I will try to sell women’s clothing. The site will display pictures of clothing. There will be multiple pictures for each piece of clothing. Please see -http://www.freepeople.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/products.detail/productID/68c980b7-e873-4142-883e-3b55af9f2d1b/categoryID/de8466d3-e6f9-497d-bd80-6023c7d00818 for a reference. Each picture will display a different view of the clothing. The site will need an admin where I can add and delete these pictures and their descriptions. I will be using Paypal to accept payments and for the shopping cart. Here is more information on Paypal and their services:
Shopping cart – https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_wp-standard-ref-impl2b
Payments - https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_wp-standard-overview-outside
Here is a list of what pages the main site will have:
(All graphics and text will be provided)
1. Main page
2. Apparel (pages that show pictures of clothing) There will be a few apparel sub pages. ie – sweaters, skirts, jackets, dresses…etc. Next to each individual piece will be the option to “email this to a friend” Please see http://www.freepeople.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/products.detail/productID/5c418cdc-1eb3-4ef3-a0aa-e1e6739c9778/categoryID/d33e91d8-02c2-4775-b5fa-2c868faed501 for a reference.
3. Jewelry (pages with pictures of jewelry) with same options as apparel.
4. About (page that will have text describing our company and a picture of us)
5. Mailing List (where people can go put in their email address to join. Email address’s will
then be stored in the admin or just sent to my email)
6. Account (this will be for registered users. It will display their mailing address, and email address. This might be provided by Paypal. I’m not sure.
7. Contact (this will just be a link that opens an email).
I will need to add new pictures and edit old pictures and text from the online admin. Here is a list of things that I will need to be able to do from the admin:
1. Change pictures from the main page
2. Change/edit pictures, product descriptions, prices from the apparel and jewelry pages.
3. Edit the text from the “About” page and change the picture
4. Edit Accounts information. This will be information from people who have registered.
That is pretty much it. Please let me know if you have any questions. Please send me your bid and past experience. Thanks.