The creation of a website which will allow for the choice of three customisable surveys.
Each survey option will be pictorially represented as rectangle boxes along the bottom of the home page and together will take up approximately half of the home page real estate. The top half of the home page will contain written content along with navigation buttons, including contact us, home, newsletter, etc. The website must look very professional.
Each of the three rectangles will be named (and coloured) from left to right as bronze, silver and gold. Each box shall contain a small amount of descriptive content and be a hyper link.
Upon clicking on a box, the user will be directed to a new page. The work-flow shall consist of:
1. New page gives further details of the selected survey.
2. Upon agreeing to proceed by clicking, the user is presented with a new screen where they enter their name, company name, email address, along with payment details. They will also enter the names and email addresses of all the people they would like to have answer the survey (maximum 15 email addresses). We will accept payments via PayPal.
3. Upon details being entered and payment being accepted, the user will receive an automated email which will contain further details and a URL for the survey they have selected. Clicking on the URL will take them directly to their survey.
4. All the email addresses entered at step 2 will also receive an email address containing the URL to the survey. Each respondent does not need their own specific URL (each survey respondent completes the same survey using the same URL), they are merely being notified of the existence of the survey and the request for them to complete. However, each unique paid for survey requires their own URL.
5. The survey will remain live for four weeks.
6. Recipients open the survey, complete the responses and press enter. All answers will be anonymous.
7. At the completion of the four week period, those who selected the Bronze option, will receive the combined aggregated survey responses, in a tabulated form.
8. At the completion of the four week period, those who selected Silver or Gold will have their survey responses sent to the website administrator for manual intervention prior to being forwarded to the client.
9. The user (step 2) will receive an automated email 12 months later recommending they complete the survey again.
The website needs to come with a console for the administrator to log in and update content, etc. The survey engine in the backend needs to support questions with:
• yes/no buttons;
• 1 – 6 sliding scale buttons, and
• the provision for entering free text, depending upon what question is asked.
It is envisaged a survey will contain no more than 50 questions. The questions need to be able to be programmed via the administrator console.
As per steps 7 and 8 (above) there is a requirement for the results, at the completion of the survey period, to be automatically collated and entered into a report which will contain pre-populated wording. This report will be sent as a .pdf to the recipient (for Bronze option) and as a .doc to the website administrator (for Silver and Gold options).
All survey results, along with user details need to be collected by the administrator.