Need some work done? Post a Project Today
I have a freelance site that is almost ready to go and I was looking for a team of energetic individuals who want to be partners with great percentage of shares. I'm not a developer nor designer or anything; I simply own the website and it's my idea and my money. If any one want to be a partner, tell me what is your area of expertise, what can you do to make the website better, what are your plans, and how do you plan on having an agreement that can be safe to both sides!
Website is built on wordpress but I would love to make it a custom built site one day (we can all make it together when the website make money).
1) You must speak good English!!!!!
2) Just because I'm not a developer or designer, doesn't mean I can be fooled! I know my rights and I know all the panels quite well and nobody is going to have access to the admin panel or any panels until we sign some form of agreement or something!!
You don't need to make a freelance website for me! It's already done, even though we may need to add some features as the website grows depending on what the people need.
Things I did so far to the website:
1) Bought a very nice URL, have hosting in place.
2) Website is already designed, developed, and being tested now
3) Bought an SSL certificate for 3 years (170 USD alone)
4) Bought top security plugins (bulletproof security pro that can protect the whole site against hackers as long as usernames and passwords are not easy for brute force attacks)
5) Paid for SEO expert to do SEO for me. Have free 100 USD dollars for Google Adwords.
As you see, I spent a lot of money already on the site! When replying, write : hosam freelance somewhere so that I know you read the whole post and not the first or last sentence.
You know freelance sites can make a lot of money and the URL of the website is VERY nice and VERY expensive. I bought it for 300 USD alone!!
If you give me a general message of your company, you will be ignored. I need personal messages to my project.