You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Looking to create a website similar to craigslist where folks can post items for sale or for free. Would like it to be more graphically pleasing than Criagslist with subdomain (ie tampa.domain.com) for various towns / areas etc like craiglist. Other needs:
- posts to be verified by sysop
- use nice and easy editor when creating posts.
- unique user accounts where they can modify their info / posts etc. Also allow them to register / sign in using facebook
- Pay to stay on top option (using paypal etc) where they can pay a premium fee for their post to stay on top for X days at $X fee.
- Categories created by sysop
- max out sitemaps / indexed page for each post for SEO appeal
- basic share options for posted items (ie facebook, twitter etc)
- forward to friend
- basic features of popular craig type system
- potential to add in display ads (text and or graphics) in each category for each area (subdomain)
- exporting options for all registered users
- Follow this item feature where a person can enter their email and info (or via facebook) to follow the items reposting, price changes or ad copy chances or pretty much any change in the item.
- ability to set a post so that it auto reduces the price every X hours or days to be set by the poster (ex reduce price by $10 every day until it sells). and when price reduces it brings it back to the top automatically.