Need some work done? Post a Project Today
• Cross-platform cross-browser Website (Web Application for PC users)
• Mobile application suite : Blackberry, Android, iOS, Wap enabled mobile
• App that leverage on social media (fb and twitter)
• Admin Settings available from backend
• Good English language required.
• 2 main features; gist(chat) and gossip
I will describe the details for the app below, this will form the basis for the web app too
• User using the app for first time is prompt to register
• Registration captures name, username, phone number, date of birth, sex, state (user select from a list-app just targeted at a country), then user has option of integrating Facebook and or twitter. If integrated, the app can will update their status to inform friends that they are using the app, and subsequently posts their status.
• Users have a setting page where s/he can adjust available settings and set their status. User also has a profile page, where some of their details and pics are displayed.
• When user start the app, after the startup splash screen, there is a screen that shows up before the app is loaded. This is called the Broadcast screen. The broadcast screen can be user to communicate messages to all users across the network. The message displayed is set by admin from admin backend; this messages are text with a 200 character limit.
• The broadcast screen is displayed until the user presses ok button.
• Broadcast messages show as a taper on website
• The app can search phonebook (with permission) to get friends already on the network and automatically add them. User can add friends through username or phone number or send a friend request. App also gives notifications on devices supporting notifications eg. Android enabled devices, blackberry
• Family filter across the site, banned word can be set from admin backend, under 13 years old not allowed.
• Admin can block any user at any time, suspend users, etc.
• Private chat and public rooms chat
• Rooms and subroom names can be created and managed from admin backend. Age, sex restrictions can be placed on certain rooms.
• Rooms limit can be set from backend, when limit is reached, users joining the room will be added to another room, eg Teens room will be Teens Room-1 and when filled, users joining Teens room will be added to Teens Room-2,....etc
• User can create private chat rooms, and invite friends.
• Gossip channels can be created by users.
• Other users can then “subscribe” to the gossip channels
• Users can search for gossip channels and see what channels their friends are subscribed to
• Users get latest post from their subscribed channels on their gossip home
• Users that own gossip channels can make posts into their channels. Gossip posts are 200 character text posts with optional image thumbnail. They can also auto post to their channels via rss, with a limit to the number of posts allowed per hour.
• Gossip channels owner can see how many people are subscribed to their channel
• Users can also unsubscribe from any channel or report inappropriate channels
• Bidders must specify technologies that they will use, time frame, milestones, payment stages, testing etc.
• Bidders should specify what they will need to do their job, eg graphics, domain+hosting etc, so that we get such ready for them.
• Bidders should state what exactly they will do, the deliverables etc
• The project will be implemented in two stages, first is the website application and the second phase will be the mobile apps development, bidders should note this.
• Thank you and goodluck