You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I would like to build a simple website that is similar to IMGUR.com in simplicity to use however it is built for voice chat.
This can be thought of as web alternative to ventrillo or teamspeak.
1. You go to the website and are given the option to either start a chat or join one. Similar interface as https://join.me/
2. The creator of the room can enter the room name he or she wishes to create Example: Test
3. The creator of the room is given administrator status of that room and can adjust simple settings such as globally muting all users or muting certain users. Additionally the administrator can set a password.
4. Users can join by entering the room name and password if the administrator set one.
5. Similar to ventrillo, users can adjust settings such as key binding for push-to-talk or can set a threshold for automatic pickup.
6. Users will have the functionality to locally mute other users.
7. There will be a CLEAN and SIMPLE UI displaying the users
8. Once the creator leaves, the next user becomes administrator.
9. When all users have left, the room is closed.
10. Similar to join.me a phone app integration would be required.
11. No ancillary features like screen sharing or video sharing will be desired.
12. Simple text chat within the room is wanted.
This should be built with server expansion requirements in mind.
The simplicity of the interface is very important.
Usernames can be temporary created without registering.
Permanent usernames require registration.
If this could be done without flash, that would be good, but not required.