You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
A webpage with a area for displaying external video and configurable to use different streaming viewers ,see below. Low delay is very important.
mjpeg example http://extcam-13.se.axis.com/axis-cgi/mjpg/video.cgi
1. html5 mjpeg
2. cambozola mjpeg
3. Moyea Web Player for flash video from another camera.
4. working alternative for h264 streaming in webbrowser with low low delay and minimal instalation and is worth $100 extra. not QuickTime that has 3sec delay. And not the Axis activex. Vlc might be an option if it is stable, fast and easy to integrate in webbrowser.
Open for better solutions on all the above.
Additional Project Description:
02/23/2014 at 17:09 EST
Nummer 4 is extra, and does not have to be included in the Project.
02/24/2014 at 3:38 EST
The video stream comes DIRECTLY from webcam and NOT via a transcoder server.
For example this: http://extcam-13.se.axis.com/axis-cgi/mjpg/video.cgi
Open network stream in VLC (videolan).
Task for You: Create webpage with different viewer technology.
1.The web page is to open this mjpeg stream in a HTML5 Canvas.
2. The web page is to open mjpeg stream in cambozola http://www.charliemouse.com/code/cambozola/
3. forget it! We fix #3 our self.
4. Integrate VLC in webplayer Chrome or IE to play streaming h264. worth $100 and not directly a part on the project