You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking for someone to develop and design the website for my startup based on existing logos, colour schemes and templates. The business is based on web sites similar to theloop.com.au and facebook. The website will require:
- Secure accounts for two types of users
- Photo/Youtube/vimeo integration
- A database to store all relevant user information and draw it up as required
- Facebook/twitter log in and integration
- Credit card Payment system
- Banner ads
- Maintenance and management
- Other bits and pieces such as countdown timers etc.
There are approx 25 pages to be developed and designed and elements of these pages will obviously need to communicate and link with other pages of the site.
There will be opportunity to build a long term relationships and assist in ongoing support as the site develops and grows. The budget is tight I want to ensure I can work with the developer and communicate frequently in order to get the product exactly right. This is involve frequent contact via skype phone/video calls and other means as necessary e.g. email.
All relevant storyboards, wireframes and narratives will be available after signing an NDA. Shortlisted entrants will be provided an NDA but please request one should you be interested in assisting me with this work.
We have already registered a domain name, and selected a logo and colour scheme.
Please feel free to contact me for any additional questions.