Need some work done? Post a Project Today
I’m looking for an Authorize.Net & osCommerce expert who has experience with integrating these to into my website.
I have the “Authorize.net Consolidated v1.7” contribution installed on my osCommerce website, and everything seems to be working fine with it.
I know by default the “authorizenet.php” doesn’t save any credit card information into my database, but this is something I will like to change.
1. I will like to setup my "authorizenet.php" file to store my customer’s credit card information in my database?
2. I know that Authorize.Net doesn’t allow the storing of the CVV number in any database, but I know they send a response code back to my website if the CVV matched or if it didn’t match. I will like to be able to also save if the CVV matched or if it didn’t; maybe put “M” for match and “NM” for no match.
3. I will also like to be able to delete all the credit card information after it gets downloaded into my order management software. Maybe have something in the admin section of osCommerce that allows me to delete all credit card information.
4. I will also like to have the credit card numbers encrypted in my database. And then I can give the encryption code to the people at my order management software, so they can incorporate the encryption key so they are allowed to import the credit card numbers into my order management software.
5. I know that there are “response_vars” that I receive from Authorize.Net regarding authentication code, transaction id, CVV response, AVS, and credit card owner. I will like to also save these responses from Authorize.Net to my database.
I’m looking for someone that has experience with Authorize.Net, knows about all the “response_vars”, and knows about encryption so all the data will be better protected.
Thank You, And Happy Bidding.