You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
My name is Tom, I’m building a start-up out of Brisbane, Australia. I’d like a programmer to help me build the first version of the service.
Tasks that need to be done
- Turn 11 photoshop graphic files into the pages of a website. Code input fields (text boxes) into a working database:
Bandetta_landingMVP (0 Input fields)
Bandetta_LogInMVP (2 Input fields)
Bandetta_SignUpMVP (8 Input fields)
Bandetta_VenueApplicationMVP (11 Input fields)
Bandetta_VerifyMVP (0 Input fields)
Bandetta_CongratsMVP (0 Input fields)
Bandetta_MakeAnEventMVP (12 Input fields)
Bandetta_PrivacyPolicyMVP (0 Input fields)
Bandetta_ContactMVP (0 Input fields)
Bandetta_LearnMore(Faq)MVP (0 Input fields)
Bandetta_TermsOfUseMVP (0 Input fields)
- Create a simple database to let people log in and contact others through the site.
- Let the user search the sites database and return a list of results.
- Use radio buttons to select one of search results.
- Let the user input an email address and have an automated email sent to it automatically.
- Let the user share what they contribute to the site with their friends using social network plug-ins.
- Have the site hosted using a domain and hosting log in information.
Applicants must have a working knowledge in how to do these things and be able to make small changes if need be. Details will be given to the successful applicant after selection.
All graphics are being supplied and it is stressed that this is the very first version of the site and no attention is being given to aesthetics. The reason for this site is to test some assumptions of the business model and nothing more.
If you think you are the one for the job please reply to this ad as you normally would, then follow the link below to complete a short survey for me.
[url removed, login to view]