You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
A small? call center wants a program to import leads files into one access? database.? The procedure needs to be simple so that leads can be imported using txt csv and excel.? Fieldname mapping is done on-the-fly.? Duplicate leads need to be reported.? A report needs to be created which allows a manager to print them out with filters.
If you know about a solution similar thats already created, I will consider purchasing that also.
I need a program that allows an operator to import lists of names, addresses? from different sources (at least TXT, CSV and excel).? The data may need to be cleaned.? These all go into one table.? The leads are marked with the date of import and the description given by the operator.
**Logic during import**
* phone numbers and zip codes are scrubbed of non numericals
* results are logged in a second table (leads imported, duplicates not imported, time and description)
* The operator can preview the import data
**Logic during print**
* The operator selects from filters (state, income, description)
* The operator selects print and the lead is marked with date of print
* number of times printed is incremented
The program will work like this.? 1.? The user has a choice of either printing leads or importing leads.? 2.? The user selects import leads and will be walked through matching fields to be imported.? 3.? The user selects print leads and is asked how many to print.? The report will be filtered based on a few simple criteria.? When the report is printed, information is saved in the database to indicate the lead is printed and when.
* The user can undo the import
* The program is built in two parts.? ? File 1 is the data tables, File 2 is the programming and reports.
* The import requires the user to give a description of the import and the date and description are recorded in the access db.
* Errors upon import are ignored and the import continues
This is only the first part and depending on how it goes, can be a much bigger project.
**Leads Table Fields:**
LeadID? ImportID? NAME? COMPANY? BIRTHDAY? OCCUPATION? TAX_ID? ADDRESS? CITY? ST? ZIP? NUMBER? INVESTED AMOUNT? LAST_PRINTED? NUMBER_PRINTED
**Import Log Fields
**ImportID? Date/time? Description? Filename? Number_Imported? Number_Duplicate? Number_Errors