You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Basically, to make things simple, a banking website where customers can do the following:
- View the type of accounts
- Open an account
- View balances online, making payments, transfers, etc
- Apply for loans
- Apply for Credit Cards
- Online Payments System (similar to PayPal)
- View any Credit Pending Decisions
- Location Locator
- Career Zone
A very exerpience coder is necessary for this to take place, as a program written in VB is necessary to correspond with the website. Everything needs to be in a secure environment.
The program is for Employees to view accounts, user information, user accounts, etc. This all needs to be linked to databases. User security levels need to be implemented as well.
For everything that is programmed, there needs to be an easy administration center to override anything (the highest security level), add/change services and so forth.
Please ask any questions if needed. This is a very complicated program, as this needs to be done to mirror sites such as Bank of America, Bank One, Key Bank, M & T, etc (the major market players).
Website needs to look professional, operate bug-free and professional. Coder to provide 12 months of support on the site and program for bug-related issues only.
All fair bids accepted. Please show previous work along with resume.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) B M Jones Company will own all work and hold all copyrights, patents to the work.
All Windows Operating Systems. A Linux version of the Banking Program should be built as well.
The website is to run on a Linux Platform unless the coder can provide good reasoning on why it should be ran other.