You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Written in **_Delphi_** (Win32) and using Direct X, I require a sample application which demonstrates how to.
1. Display a list of installed web cams.
2. Display a list of audio capture devices.
3. Capture audio + video from selected audio + web cam.
4. Use suitable audio/video compression to stream to a single client application.
The same application will also act as a client, so the application may connect to another via the internet (UDP?) or be connected to. From a client point of view the features required are.
1. Displays the audio + video.
2. Allows me to alter the volume of the audio with a slider, or mute it with a checkbox. This should not use the Windows Mixer as in future I will allow multiple simultaneous connections.
The idea is that two people running the same application will be able to contact each other using an IP address and then video chat.
This will not be a complete application, I only need to see how the video chat + independant volume is achieved so that I may write it into a different app. However, the implementation should be written as classes independant to the GUI so that it is easy for me to reuse them.
Royalty free audio/video codecs preferred.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 98 and upwards (As many versions of Windows as possible, but Win 95 not important) using Direct X.