You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Verify that the 3 JSP are working correctly and make minor changes to 2 of the JSPs.
This project is to test the Backup JSP, Email Admin JSP and FTP Server JSP. The email JSP setup the user for the email server. This JSP current work different email server I want it change JBoss email server.
The Backup JSP copy all email and email uses from the primary mail server to the backup server and any mail on the backup email server back to the primary. This process current is work with a different email server I now want it to work with the JBose email server.
The feature currently exist I want it check to make sure it working properly and if not fix it. The Backup.JSP and FTPServer.JSP can rebuild Customer directory and access right back on information found database. Very that the FTPServer dose the rebuild and the Backup.JSP can request that the FTPServer do a rebuild.
FTPServer changes needed.
1) The clear log button need to change from removing the log memo control from the form and just empty the memo control.
2) The shutdown button dose not update the server status display. Add the line of code to update the status and verify the shutdown work as design else fixes it.
3) On both the FTP and Administrator login. Add a counter the will allow up to 5 bad entry after that time it will not allow any more attempts for 15 minutes. This information should also be log.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).