You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I would like a visual way to show business users, developers and everybody involved in a software project/product what the overall product plan (roadmap) looks like. Ideally product managers could diagram this and put it a large picture of it on the wall, as well as send out smaller copies.
I believe that I need some graphics (COLOR Visio Objects preferred) that would simulate a road and objects on that road, along with a three-dimensional perspective. I also need to be able to add text labels to each object. I’m less concerned with 3D than I am with overall quality and labeling ability, but I need it to look great. I prefer Visio because I need to be able to set a Page Size of a very large width.
* Road Pieces - The road upon which all of the other graphics will be placed. I'd like this to have a three-dimensional perspective, like the image: j0236676.wmf on the Microsoft Clip Gallery live web site (search for roads or transportation). I'm flexible on this, meaning an overall "side-view" may be OK, but I do like the 3-D perspective that the road shows..
* "Finish Line" type of banners (they go over the road and are held up by two poles); the same thing as you would see in a racing video game (as you go under one that says "checkpoint"). These represent MAJOR project/product releases.
* Trucks - Major features / milestones
* Cars (smaller than trucks) - Minor features / milestones
* Mile Markers - Very small issues or time-based issues that must be considered.
* Potholes - Something to be wary of along the way.
* On Ramps - A complimentary technology or some other product that will "join" the major product road-map. Like when we integrate a new piece of technology or an existing application.
* Off Ramps - When we remove/retire a product off of the main product road map.
* Trees for the side - other milestones/issues that are ancillary to the actual product path, but still relevant for the viewer.
I also think Visio is a good way to do this because I can use a large printer (roll) and print a long "road map". If other applications can do this (i.e. PowerPoint), then please tell me.
1) Complete and fully-functional working [color] [Visio] objects(s).
2) For Visio, these should be delivered as individual files as well as within a Stencil
3) If created within another program (i.e. Photoshop or something else), the files in their original format at full resolution.
4) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows (32-bit). All Versions of Visio from 2000 onward. If there is a specific reason that we would have to consider Visio 2003, please tell us.