You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Prototype Mac Texas-Hold'Em Poker Advisor
The project will involve the following: -
* Developing a method (possibly by OCR?) of interrogating the online poker table and extract all the play data. This may be found in a hand history displayed alongside the table on the screen, and saved to a particular hard-drive location.
* Reverse-engineering a current poker training program to use its expert engine to determine a good action to take at the table. This program makes its decisions based on game algorithms and data about opponents via a set of rules. These shouldn't be too hard to find for someone in-the-know, as a friend of mine managed to get a decent way towards finding them in a matter of 15 minutes. I am unsure in what format player data is stored but this is also an essential part.
* Take the interrogated table information and insert it "into the hands" of the expert engine.
* The engine will then generate a suggested response.
* The suggested response will be displayed to the user
The program will have the following attributes: -
* NO AUTO-PLAY REQUIRED - this is NOT a poker bot.
* The program only has to play one table at once - a 9 handed No-Limit Hold'Em Ring Game. More playing options may be considered if this is successful.
* It does not have to be pretty. This is a prototype that will be tested and possibly taken for further development.
* Ideally this would be developed for Mac OSX Leopard, but open to suggestions on Windows
* The lower bid suggestion is because this is a prototype. Should it prove successful it will be sent for further development, most likely to the original coder as they will have knowledge of the system already.
* It must be undetectable by the poker site. I dont think this is a problem for Mac but just to be sure i.e. it must not be called POKERBOT.exe or similar, as poker sites scrape for these sort of names, and as this is advisory only, it is not against poker site rules.