1. I would like a simple software that takes a list of keywords in a text file and converts them into random length sentences and paragraphs. The software will contain variables that I choose that tell the software how long to make each sentence and paragraph such as (5 - 10) words per sentence and between (2 - 6) sentence paragraphs. I want to be able to input the numbers into the software. Each keyword or keyword phrase is used once until all keywords have been used.
2. The software should add full stops to the end of each sentence plus capitalize the first letter of each new sentence. I would also like the software to use the tags: <p></p> to distinguish new paragraphs. If any of the keywords in the text file are phrases (2 or more words), I want the software to keep the phrase intact when generating sentences.
3. The software should paste the created data into a box that I can copy and paste from.
4. If I click on the submit button again it will create new data quickly from the same keyword list and variables that I can copy and paste until I decide to create a new project.
Here is an example of how the software would work with a 12 line keyword list:
The keyword list above would be converted into something like:
<p>Computer dog broken window tractor speaker motorcycle carpet castle. Shed desk acne exercise.</p>
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).