You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This project is eBay listing and auction database management program. The developer must have provable experience of working with the current EBay API System.
To bidder winner must provide 1 year FREE.
The functions I want are something like eBay Sales Assistant and Sold Auction Manager by Creek Software.
Please read it through and prepare your proposal accordingly.
· **Platform/Development**- MS Visual Basic and MS Access database
· **Documentation**- Documentation that are required: All of the code that is written for this should be fully documented in-line, so that a non-techie can understand the logic of everything that is used Think of it this way: if you as the main developer get hit by a bus one day, we need to be able to hire someone else to step in quickly come up to speed on how the whole thing works.
· **Testing**- This is VERY important. YOU will be responsible for testing and performing QA on your own work. You must test your code on your own PC.
· **Copyrights/Ownership**- We will own complete copyrights and will have full legal ownership to all code.
Here are the modules that we are requesting:
1. Auction Listing and Inventory Creator ??" To do inventory and listing
2. Auction Manager ??" To do auction monitoring
3. Post Sales Management ??" To do emailing, invoices, payment related, feed back job after sales.
4. Program and database manager ??" Configure the system, edit email template, listing templates etc.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
MS Windows XP